Agelong Tree 4.1 Update Released
Agelong Tree 4.1 has been released.
• Premium edition: saving the tree into vector format SVG.
• Premium edition: lineage list building (persons by generations list).
• Premium edition: export to XML.
• Premium edition: tree nodes layout is saved to XML.
• Premium edition: a possibility to unite two data files into one.
• Premium edition: a possibility to save a part of data that meets the condition(-s) of active filters to a separate data file.
• Premium edition: printout and export of information from main program tables (Persons, Events, etc).
• Premium edition: collapsing (folding) of tree branches.
• The “dynasty” has been changed into “family”.
• Some errors have been fixed.
• There have been added German, Galician, Estonian, Byelorussian, Turkmen and Ukrainian languages.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.