Legacy Family Tree 184.108.40.206 Update Released
Full Featured - Windows - Purchase
Legacy Family Tree 220.127.116.11 has been released.
• FamilySearch - Several fixes and some more speed improvements have been made to our FamilySearch integration tool.
• Address Report - Pictures were not printing. Now they are.
• Sources - All source citation number overruns have been fixed.
• Book Reports - If printing to HTML and including sources, marriage notes were being skipped. Fixed.
• Book Reports - When printing Bir,Chr,Dea,Bur notes for a spouse, some other type of notes had to also be selected. Fixed.
• Chronology Report - Margins not behaving correctly in metric mode. Fixed.
• Descendant Books - Choosing the option to "Single-space Children" was also single-spacing the children's events which didn't match the main person's event spacing. Fixed.
• Descendant Chart - Now do better job of formatting when not using boxes.
• Descendant Chart - d'Aboville numbering was off after 22 generations. Fixed.
• Descendant Chart - Tall pictures were being overwritten by subsequent descendant info if no boxes were being used. Fixed.
• Descendant Narrative Report - A single Unknown gender child was coming out as "they had one son..." Fixed.
• FGR and Indiv Reports - HTML codes are now stripped from notes when generating to print preview.
• FGR and Indiv Reports - Now use "Address" instead of "Addr" for label on address lines.
• IGI Import - A SourceWriter citation is now included (instead of a basic-style).
• Individual Reports - Citation numbers were not showing up for events. Fixed.
• Individual and Family Reports - Fixed some formatting of life range dates when date ranges were used for birth or death.
• Intellimerge - Breaks some links to Source citation multimedia. Fixed.
• Photo Album - Multiple lines of text not displayed under picture in Photo Album. Fixed.
• Photo Album - Long subtitles were not wrapping correctly. Fixed.
• Reports - Scrapbook description overrunning page break... Fixed.
• Settings - Fixed an "Error 55: File already open" when loading/saving user settings.
• Web Pages - Individual format with a person with an unknown spouse, was not including the children. Fixed.
• Web Pages - Notes on Descendant Web pages were not showing their sources. Fixed.
• Web Pages - Private marriages on Pedigree style pages were being included without option selected. Fixed.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.