GenoPro 2011-220.127.116.11 Update Released
GenoPro 2011-18.104.22.168 has been released.
• New menu item to "Display Primary Picture" in the family tree.
• [New feature] New menu item "Insert Existing picture" to pick a picture from the family and display it in the family tree with individuals and family.
• Improved the "Pick Picture" dialog displays a preview of the selected picture.
• Fixed bug where the full date of birth or date of death would sometimes display in two lines instead of a single line.
• Updated the sample genogram of Harry Potter to display more pictures.
• Changed the colors representing the medical condition heart disease, alcoholism and depression to not conflict with the standard colors red and blue from Windows.
• Changed the default color for the Caretaker social relationship from black to dark green.
• Added the field "Mobile Phone" to General dialog.
• [New feature] Improved the dialog "Send File" to send .gno documents directly to GenoPro without requiring an account and/or password. This feature is very handy when doing real-time support by phone to assist a customer having problems with his/her family tree.
• Improvement to the Account Recovery dialog to make sure the new email address is different from the old email address(es).
• Fixed bug where it would be possible to add people to a minimized document. The new code automatically maximize the document when any activity occurs on a minimized document.
• Improved the Table Layout to automatically therminate the editing when switching or minimizing windows.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.