GedStar Pro 4.2.2 Update Released
GedStar Pro 4.2.2 has been released.
• Fix conversion of non-ASCII characters (fix for 4.2.0 bug).
• Generate version 3 database for new Android V1.7.0 features.
• Store correct individual IDs for TMG databases.
• Support user-defined "REFN" IDs
• Support "private," "excluded," or "sensitive" data markers for TMG and Legacy.
• Support TMG dataset IDs.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.