FamilyInsight 2011.3.22.0 Update Released
FamilyInsight 2011.3.22.0 has been released.
• Added AncestorSplit to the tools menu
• Added ability to separate by relatives.
• Added a Preference default to always add Confirmation and Initiatory information.
• Fixed problems with Saving RootsMagic file with empty name assertions.
• Fixed Compare and Sync problem when adding some people.
• Fixed a problem with adding next generation to FamilySearch and sometimes getting unknown spouse.
• Fixed a problem with loading children in a RootsMagic file in correct order.
• Fixed a problem with some FTM files losing some Sealed to parent info
• Fixed several crashes
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.