FamilyInsight 2011.3.22.0 Update Released
FamilyInsight 2011.3.22.0 has been released.
• Added AncestorSplit to the tools menu
• Added ability to separate by relatives.
• Added a Preference default to always add Confirmation and Initiatory information.
• Fixed problems with Saving RootsMagic file with empty name assertions.
• Fixed Compare and Sync problem when adding some people.
• Fixed a problem with adding next generation to FamilySearch and sometimes getting unknown spouse.
• Fixed a problem with loading children in a RootsMagic file in correct order.
• Fixed a problem with some FTM files losing some Sealed to parent info
• Fixed several crashes
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.