Family Tree PHP 1.1 beta Update Released
Family Tree PHP 1.1 beta has been released.
• Sources and Today in History RSS feeds added.
• Searches on surnames or places, linked from the tree statistics, are now filtered on this tree.
• When a person’s gender is unknown, the ‘U’ code is now used, and the gender field is now a required field for persons.
• An event’s value is shown before the event’s date and place.
• Family box added for edit family and delete family pages.
• When adding a new record, the chosen tree is stored in a cookie and preselected for the next new record.
• Dates without a year, but with a day and/or month are now stored as ‘0000-00-00′, to prevent problems with calculations.
• Database port can be set to a non default value during installation.
• Deleting tree process can be paused when the execution time limit is reached.
• If a gedcom import fails, the gedcom file line number where the error occurred is returned.
• Optimizing tables (after importing a gedcom or deleting a tree) is done via cronjobs.
• Resetting cache and privacy flags (after importing a gedcom or deleting a tree) is done via cronjobs.
• XML sitemaps added.
• A link to the home page can be added to header and footer menus.
• Context menu shows details count for events.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.