RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 Update Released
RootsMagic 18.104.22.168 has been released.
• Kinship list would sometimes display incorrect relationships.
• Henry, D’Aboville, and Outline numbering in narrative reports handles children from multiple spouses correctly.
• Fixed a problem with the place list sometimes crashing from the edit screen on a few systems.
• Fixed a problem with the family list (Search > Family List) crashing on a few systems.
• Fixed link to FAQs (Knowledge base) under the Internet menu.
• Legacy import converts formatting codes in source detail text and comments now.
• PAF import preserves source detail date now.
• Added Internet > Learning center to take you online for tutorials / webinars.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.