RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 Update Released
RootsMagic 188.8.131.52 has been released.
• Kinship list would sometimes display incorrect relationships.
• Henry, D’Aboville, and Outline numbering in narrative reports handles children from multiple spouses correctly.
• Fixed a problem with the place list sometimes crashing from the edit screen on a few systems.
• Fixed a problem with the family list (Search > Family List) crashing on a few systems.
• Fixed link to FAQs (Knowledge base) under the Internet menu.
• Legacy import converts formatting codes in source detail text and comments now.
• PAF import preserves source detail date now.
• Added Internet > Learning center to take you online for tutorials / webinars.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.