RootsMagic 184.108.40.206 Update Released
RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 has been released.
• Notes for alternate names now print for group sheet and individual summary.
• Record # button didn’t work on Select People screen until you highlighted someone in the list.
• Sentence templates for user defined roles are supported in GEDCOM now.
• Alternate names are handled in the various Fact Lists (Private facts, Facts w/o sources, etc).
• Privacy works properly for alternate name facts in individual summary now.
• WebSearch works properly for names with accented characters now.
• [xUpline] was showing up in websites for privatized people with no events.
• Fixed SQLite error 21 when printing todo list for single repository sorted by repository.
• Added option to support New FamilySearch on Macs running CrossOver (Tools > File options > FamilySearch).
• Adding a new fact on the edit screen and pressing Alt+V would sometimes show incorrect data in the list.
• Can search / select on FamilySearch ID in selection screen now.
• Custom reports support printing and sorting by FamilySearch ID.
• Unicode characters in names and places transfer properly from RM to NFS.
• Fixed a few list issues.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.