GedView 3.0.3 Update Released
GedView 3.0.3 has been released.
• Improved speed / memory usage of reports, the descendants report benefits from this greatly.
• Handle the GEDCOM error of missing out the main NAME tag seen in a number of files.
• Handle broken notes of the form @@N1234@@ by still linking if the note exists rather than correctly showing as the plain text.
• Added a new sort order for individual details of Events ,Parents, Family, Facts, Media, Notes.
• Family groups that only contain a single individual as a spouse will now display correctly on the individual details page.
• Fixed bug with exported GEDCOMs not including FAMS/FAMC tags
See also: 70+ Genealogy Apps for PDAs and Handhelds
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.