Ancestor+ 3.28 Update Released
Ancestor+ 3.28 has been released.
• Improved graphics charts, now also includes 'hourglass' charts and 'bloodline only' charts.
• Direct import of GEDCOM.
• New functions to renumber records in the file so that record numbers can approximate the natural order of the people.
• Database has been re-structured to make it more robust and eliminate previous problems with 'soft' links between people.
• A partner can now be removed from a family group without breaking up the whole family.
• Chart 'Layout' files more fully supported and remain correct even after database sorting.
• 'Pedigree' charts can now be up to 7 generations and be tiled to A4 if necessary.
• The 'User definable' fields now each have an associated date to make recording of dated events easier.
• Individual people can now be removed from a chart where they are not relevant.
• User can choose the font used in charts.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.