Pajek - Program for Large Network Analysis 2.03 Update Released
Pajek - Program for Large Network Analysis 2.03 has been released.
• Problem when changing screen resolution in Windows7 (e.g. selecting Windows XP style DPI scaling) to make text and other items larger or smaller solved.
• Export to SVG modified to fit better to Windows 7.
• Bug when selecting new network, while Edit/Partition or Edit/Vector window is active, fixed.
• Bounding box fits now better when exporting matrices to EPS.
• Minor bug fixed when resizing Blockmodeling window.
• Minor bug fixed when writing log files while editing Partition or Vector.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.