GenoPro 2011-188.8.131.52 Update Released
GenoPro 2011-184.108.40.206 has been released.
• Built-in interface to recover a lost account (registration key) and/or update email address.
• Fixed bug where entering a long password would display 'invalid password'.
• Fixed bug where GenoPro would display 'invalid file format' when opening old .gno files created with the 'Fast Save' option.
• Updated report template 'Narrative Report' and also fixed the erroneous message about invalid coordinates for the household object.
• Removed the drawing of a tiny square as the gender when drawing males in anthropological kinship diagrams.
• Fixed bug where the description text for the automatic/default colors were missing.
• Improved the interface to download and upgrade GenoPro.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.