FamilyInsight 2011.1.12.0 Update Released
FamilyInsight 2011.1.12.0 has been released.
• Now Works with RootsMagic files and backups
• Mouseover file in recent files list shows the location of the file on your computer.
• Added work around for Large Record Warning records so they can be retrieved
• Added new needs permission dialog to match new process on new FamilySearch
• Fixed some crashes
• Fixed Needs Ordinance filter for Family Tree Maker files
• Corrected a message when separating when the user does not have permission.
• Fixed problem for records that are missing gender field
• Fixed red merge needed warning before synchronizing
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.