Ancestral Author 2.9a Update Released
Ancestral Author 2.9a has been released.
• Maximum number of hyperlinks has been increased from 150,000 to 1.5 million; and the page limit has been increased from 12,000 to 24,000.
• File names in AA scripts can now be stored in relative format, so all files can be moved to another folder, another drive, or another computer without having to change file names in the script. Press OPTIONS, then select the FILE PATHS tab.
• Fixed a bug related to generation header numbering in Descendant Reports.
• Fixed a bug related to Table of Contents and Descendant report generation headers.
• Fixed a bug in the Ancestor Report numbering. The numbers became nonsensical for ancestor reports exceeding 14 generations.
• Minor bug fixes related to drag and drop and relative file names.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.