RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 Update Released
RootsMagic 126.96.36.199 has been released.
• Fixed problem with crashing under Windows 2000.
• Place details display for birth/death in info view at top of main screens.
• The rearrange children list now displays/sorts by christen date if no birth date exists.
• Added Last edited date as optional column in customizing People View.
• Added the newly updated FamilySearch (as of 14 Dec 2010) website to WebSearch.
• Searching by age at marriage/family events works correctly now.
• Fixed several problems with Family Origins importing.
• Added some minor enhancements to duplicate search.
• Fixed problem with footnotes sometimes printing wrong on Research Notes report.
• Private notes in PAF import are now privatized up to the next blank line.
• Fixed FTM import of citations with no master source and no footnote text.
• Fixed FTM import when multiple birth facts exist.
• Source (and detail) text and comment editors honor the font size selected for note editing.
• Minor fixes in website creation.
• Can now filter the NFS list based on named groups or ancestors of a person.
• NFS can remember users login and password, and can automatically login to NFS.
• Added numerous minor enhancements to NFS functions.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.