GedStar Pro for Android 1.5.0 Update Released
GedStar Pro for Android 1.5.0 has been released.
• In conjunction with Windows application V4.1.0, achieves a significant performance improvement, especially noticeable for those with very large databases (10s of thousands of individuals).
• Descendant Tree View added as a 4th tab on the main screen.
• List of images (photos) with ability to advance through the entire list while viewing.
• Made some adjustments for viewing in landscape mode, but portrait mode is still greatly preferred.
• Fixed crash that could occur with non-alphabetic characters in the database name.
See also: 70+ Genealogy Apps for PDAs and Handhelds
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.