Second Site 3.3
Second Site 3.3 has been released.
• Added a Flag Filter to the Descendant and Pedigree charts.
• Added the Name Format Options in the Sources Section to control the format of name elements in source templates.
• Added the CSS box-shadow property to multiple subsections in the Stylesheets.System section; see the W3C definition for more information.
• Changed the layout of person images in the Indented Format; when there are multiple embedded person images, images flow to the right of a previous image unless there is not enough available width for the image.
• Adjusted upload process status messages.
• Fixed a bug where Second Site included a space before conditional source variables in places where TMG did not include a space.
• Fixed a bug where the HTML code included an extra alt= parameter on the IMG element on linked exhibit pages.
• Fixed a bug where using "mailto:" in the HRef for a Link User Item created an incorrect link.
• Fixed a bug in the Family History Hosting > Publish command where nested folders in the Output (-o) folder would cause an upload failure.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.