GedStar Pro for Android 1.3.0
GedStar Pro for Android 1.3.0 has been released.
• Tree View showing pedigree to 3 generations (grandparents).
• Significant performance improvement when going back and forth between people and when switching views. Uses caching techniques to reduce database queries.
• Tabbed-look interface for ease of switching among the 3 main views.
• Removed Search button from toolbar to make room for more tabs. Search is still available from the menu.
• Fixed crash caused when SD card cannot be accessed. (Note that this is usually a result of not disconnecting the device from your computer before running the Android app)
See also: 70+ Genealogy Apps for PDAs and Handhelds
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.