Family Tree Maker 2011 SP1
Full Featured - Windows - Purchase
Family Tree Maker 2011 SP1 has been released.
• General performance improvements throughout the program.
• Performance improvements to Web merge.
• Re-enabled right-click functionality in Web Search.
• Resolved issue where user is unable to modify reference notes in Sources workspace.
• Decreased the number of full refreshes of the Person index during data manipulation.
• Resolved memory usage and performance problems with larger images in Smart Stories.
• Resolved problem with wrong item in source list being selected when scrolling through list.
• Fixed problem with pre-Table of Contents pages numbering incorrectly.
• New option added to Options dialog to enable/disable enhancing merged images from Ancestry.com.
• Resolved issue of media not being merge properly during Ancestry.com Web merge.
• Resolved issue with incorrect chapter title appearing in books when chapter is on odd-numbered page.
• Resolved problem where incorrect task was selected in list after a task was deleted.
• Support for abbreviations "b", "B" and "Canceled".
• Resolved issue of extra media links appearing after file import.
• Resolved issue with "Arabic out of range" message in some reports.
• Better support for high DPI settings.
• Resolved issue where media could be deleted if added to new citation that was then cancelled.
• Greater support for reference IDs added to Filter dialog and Find dialog.
• Fixed relationship notes so they are imported as general notes instead of research notes.
• Greater support added for NGS and Timeline reports in books when imported from previous version.
• Better support of name suffixes on GEDCOM imports.
• Resolved issue where sources for non-vital facts were not showing up in Genealogy reports.
• Resolved performance and refreshing issues when merging duplicate people.
• Resolved issue with multiple empty pages in book preview after importing file from previous version.
• Fixed script errors in Ancestry Member Tree download.
• Resolved AKA and Title issues in Data Errors Report.
• Enabled right-click options in the task list.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.