UncleGED 10.02 has been released.
• Fixed issue where any unrecognized (custom) level-1 GEDCOM tag was ignored, but the sub-level data was being associated with a previous recognized tag. The tagtotext file can be used to give new meaning to custom GEDCOM tags. For that matter, any GEDCOM tag's display text can be modified using the tagtotext file. See Divorce Date impacts to Family Page and also How to supress specific GEDCOM tags from appearing in the HTML output.
• Fixed issue with Preferred date/place of birth not in Index. See Preferred date/place of birth not in Index.
• Fixed issue with Unmarried parents shown as married. See Unmarried parents shown as married.
• Fixed issue with year missing from date. See Problem if year missing from date.
• Added new option to suppress display of last update on the home page (index.htm).
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.