iScrapbook 3.0.5 has been released.
• Improved speed of opening new pages by optimizing the way background images are saved internally.
• Fixed saving problem with the “/” character in page names.
• Fixed problem that occurred when opening new document with Layers inspector already open.
• Fixed a problem that occurred under Leopard when an exceptionally large project was loaded.
• Fixed a problem that could potentially cause random crashes.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.