MacFamilyTree 6.0.3 has been released.
• Major database changes for increased performance.
• Fixes for the Apple Aperture image picker.
• Several user interface bugs fixed.
• Images can now be rotated directly in MacFamilyTree.
• Fixes and performance improvements for nearly all charts.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.