Family Tree PHP 1.0.1b
Family Tree PHP 1.0.1b beta has been released.
• Event values could not be updated.
• Begin, end and living values for a person did not update when a birth, christening, death, burial or cremation event was added or edited.
• Uploading a zipped gedcom file via ajax did not return an error when the gedcom was not valid or when the file could not be unzipped.
• Custom pages could not be deleted via ajax.
• The form validator for the add citation form did not recognize the source title field.
• Pages in the pages box were sorted as in the pages list.
• ‘&’ characters in file names gave problems when searching via ajax for multimedia records to link.
• There was a problem with the multimedia, notes and comments RSS feeds, when the living flags for these records were not yet set.
• Some minor bugs.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.