Family Tree PHP 1.0 beta
Family Tree PHP 1.0 beta has been released.
• Persons, families, events, sources, repositories and citations can be added and edited directly, without the need for a gedcom import.
• Language codes for non default languages are shown in the url, which enables search engines to index pages separately for all languages.
• Ancestors reports now contain all children of the ancestors, with links between generations (from child to parents and from parents to child) and between partners.
• Descendants reports now contain links from child to parents.
• Privacy flags are no longer calculated after gedcom import, but on the fly; they are cached and reset when the cache is reset; they are also updated when records are added, edited or deleted.
• Cron job functionality added for maintainance.
• Separate stastics for each tree.
• Pages can have child pages linked to them.
• Users can choose to send a comment only to the admin, without it being stored in the database.
• When a tree is deleted, the bookmarks linked to this tree are also deleted.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.