BackupMyTree Goes Live – Free and Automatic Family Tree Backup
The free backup service provides:
- Support for a wide array of family tree file formats created by popular family tree software packages. Industry standard GEDCOM files are supported too.
- Anywhere access of family tree files using a web browser.
- Monitoring of all family trees for changes and automatic backup of the updated files.
- Storage of previous versions of family tree files should anything become corrupted.
- Instant retrieval in case of data loss - by simply re-downloading the latest family tree backups.
Source & Full Story
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.