GENP 3.06 has been released.
• Media Manager. You can now zoom in or zoom out. Left click on the image to zoom in. Right click on the image to zoom out.
• GEDCOM Import Wizard. For those people who need guidance on what to call their database we now suggest a name. We also suggest a location to create it in. These suggestions can be altered. A dialog for each is shown - with Continue and Change buttons. Alternatively you can press the ESC key and Continue.
• Query Manager. New query fields BaptismDate, BaptismPlace, BurialDate and BurialPlace.
• Query Manager. New standard query GENP_VicFamilies. There are now 22 standard queries. It lists persons suitable for inclusion in the VicFamilies database. This database is maintained by the Genealogical Society of Victoria (GSV).
• Welcome Tasks dialog. This dialog now reflects the four new videos on Timelines that were added to the website today.
• Query Manager. When using the Query Manager for media the grid correctly displays the media filename. However after exporting, only the first 25 characters of the media filename are shown. This has now been fixed.
• Name Manager. Fixed a problem that occurred after an interactive name search. Furthermore you had to sort the Name column so it was descending, and then choose a person. Note - the interactive name search is case sensitive. This means searching for "Jones" is different than searching for "JONES".
• GEDCOM Export Wizard. When exporting a GEDCOM from a List an error may arise when the spouse is not exported. This has now been fixed.
• GEDCOM Export Wizard. Fixed a round trip problem when exporting Places and then importing.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.