Traces of the Past 1.1.1
Traces of the Past 1.1.1 has been released.
• Resolved issue in version 1.1 that caused the app to crash when run under iOS 3.1.3 and earlier.
• Added ability to browse the list of collections in the FamilySearch archive, view additional information about each collection, and search for records within a specific collection.
• Added ability to post to Facebook information about records that you find.v • Added ability to filter records by ancestor name in your Folder and in Recents.
• Added ability to delete records from your Recents list.
• Added a record count to the Folder tab.
• Added iOS 4 multitasking support.
• Added high-resolution images for iPhone 4.
• iPhone 4 users can now view record images in double the resolution.
• Significant stability improvements.
• Improved memory management.
See also: 60+ Genealogy Apps for PDAs and Handhelds
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.