Traces of the Past 1.1
Traces of the Past 1.1 has been released.
• Added ability to browse the list of collections in the FamilySearch archive, view additional information about each collection, and search for records within a specific collection.
• Added ability to post to Facebook information about records that you find.
• Added ability to filter records by ancestor name in your Folder and in Recents.
• Added ability to delete records from your Recents list.
• Added a record count to the Folder tab.
• Added iOS 4 multitasking support.
• Added high-resolution images for iPhone 4.
• iPhone 4 users can now view record images in double the resolution.
• Significant stability improvements.
• Improved memory management.
There is a problem with this version that causes it to crash when viewing a record on devices running iOS 3.1.3 or earlier. This problem does not affect devices that have upgraded to iOS 4 or iPads. A fix has been submitted to the App Store that corrects the problem and should be released soon.
See also: 60+ Genealogy Apps for PDAs and Handhelds
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.