The Complete Genealogy Reporter 2010 build 100720
The Complete Genealogy Reporter 2010 build 100720 has been released.
• Fixed: Erroneous removal of carriage-returns when outputting texts.
• Fixed: The Index of Dates was showing "0 A.D." instead of "Unspecified Years" as the subsection heading for dates with no year.
• Fixed: Incorrect processing of multi-volume report title pages and contents lists when "Custom Sections" is not selected.
• Fixed: Places ending with an abbreviation period (e.g., U.S.A. and U.K.) are now reported with the final period.
• Fixed: In French reports, the wife's age in the marriage narrative was being shown as "âgé" instead of "âgée".
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.