Behold 0.99.12 beta
Behold 0.99.12 beta has been released.
• Show multiple lines in Log file messages when CONC tags are used.
• Rewrite the text of the "too many marriages" message to indicate it is a GEDCOM structural problem and not a data problem.
• Rewrite several other log file error messages to make them clearer.
• Add messages for one-way links between FAM and INDI records.
• Buffer large (> 32 MB) UTF8 GEDCOM files correctly to not skip small sections between the buffers.
• Read the rest of large (> 32 MB) Unicode GEDCOM files that were being cut off at the 32 MB boundary.
• Unbreak the handling of CONC tags on level 0 records, which was broken in the last beta.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.