The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding 8
The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding 8 has been released.
Some of the major changes are:
• Better Search: Hover over the results to see a dynamic summary of each person or family on the list.
• Look and Feel: Most pages have been restyled for easier use and a nicer appearance.
• Media: Enjoy a new image viewer (thanks to Bret Rumsey), plus a more streamlined slide show.
• User Roles: New labels make it simple to assign rights to members of your family or research team.
• Relationship: Now locate multiple relationships between people in your file.
• Search Engines: A few key changes should make your pages more visible.
• People: Build your tree right from the pedigree page if you'd like.
• Dates: New calendar page summarizes family events (thanks to CJ Niemira).
• "Mod Manager": Allows you to easily add or remove custom code changes.
See the complete list of changes in TNG 8
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.