LTools 1.2.28 has been released.
• Copy Master Events - changes which eliminate the need for the "Fetch" button.
• UpdateQueries.csv - added to the canned UPDATE queries for Run Raw SQL: "Marriages - Tag All Marriages", "Marriages - Tag Marriages by IDSR", "Marriages - Tag Marriages by Source Name".
• LTools.xml - added code to recover from a corrupted LTools.xml config file during startup. The corrupt config file will automatically be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for examination.
• Run Raw SQL and View Legacy Tables - cosmetic changes.
• Run Raw SQL - allow '*' or '%' to be used as wildcard characters in LIKE clause.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.