GENP 3.05 has been released.
• Significant improvements to the Query Manager. The Query Manager now learns the GenBase you are querying leading to faster running times. Even the most complex query on large GenBases should only take a few seconds. There is now ordering of output data. You can choose to order data in ascending or descending order. You can now query sources and attributes and citations in combination with individual fields.
• Three new standard queries. These are for sources and attributes: GENP_IndivAttr, GENP_IndivSource and GENP_SourceUsage. There are now 21 standard queries.
• New query field IndivRef. This field is the Reference to the individual. This reference is user supplied.
• After making changes to a Query and saving them by clicking the OK button, the Query remains the Current Query.
• Timeline Manager. When you add a new event the default month is now 0. Similarly the default day is now 0.
• After changing the name of the individual currently being viewed the change is now shown on screen immediately.
• Match Merge facility improved. The Match Merge facility can now preserve the child joins of the Duplicate individual provided that the Primary and Duplicate are in the same GenBase and the same Sex. Also preserved are the parent joins of the Duplicate individual provided that the Primary and Duplicate are in the same GenBase.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.