Behold 0.99.9 beta
Full Featured - Windows - Purchase
Behold 0.99.9 beta has been released.
• Repair all the source linkages. This was a very bad bug introduced in the last beta.
• Ensure a file associated with Behold opens properly when the filepath has one or more spaces in it.
• Properly handle a place with the "@" character in it to prevent the placename from truncating at that character, and fix the reporting of "no valid files" that would happen when the "@" was the first character of the placename.
• Prevent the crash caused when scrolling or searching through the name index if a name had an "@" character in it.
• Make a number of repairs to the display of detail information for people links.
• Add record info to the correct GEDCOM record rather than to the next record when the next record is just a single line.
• Handle a problem with some files when reading additional 4 MB buffers. Hopefully I've fixed this, but I'm not sure.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.