MyBlood 1.2 has been released.
- Improvement: Multiple tweaks all over the application. Additional attention for highlights, focus rings, selections... on Mac. Modifications in People, Individuals, Family, About, Delete
• Edit Individual & Edit Family
- Bug fix: Creating a new note works again
- Bug fix: Adding Media to a family event now assigns both people of the marriage to the media
- Improvement: The events in popup menu's are now sorted alphabetically (in any language).
- Improvement: The events in the list are now chronologically.
• Notes (from individuals or family)
- Bug fix: Private icon is refreshed correctly again.
- Improvement: Last changed is now always saved with every modification on a note
• GEDCOM export
- Bug fix: A possible crash with export of resources is fixed.
- Bug fix: General events (EVEN) are now written with additional TYPE.
- Bug fix: Export custom tag _PRIM used for primary image
- Bug fix: Last changed info is now exported for Notes, Sources, Repositories and Citations
• GEDCOM import (open)
- Bug fix: Last changed info is now better handled for Notes, Sources, Repositories and
- Bug fix: Lai
- Improvement: <.log> selecting for report
- Added: Added progress of creating of places, translation
- Added: File size of opened GEDCOM file
- Improvement: The last changed date is now displayed below the list
- Bug fix: Fix for badly formatted dates in the chronology
- Bug fix: Family events other than marriage or divorce were not listed in chronology of the person.
- Bug fix: The selection of all places with coordinates showed all places
- Bug fix: Cosmetic refresh issue with URLs attached to places
- Improvement: The Get Coordinates algorithm to go and get the latitude and longitude of a place is much improved.
- Improvement: Increased the time-out from Google Maps for places preview
- Added: Number of places in the list is displayed in a new way, which also shows progress will building the list of places.
- Bug fix: The event Types in the index list is now translated.
- Improvement: XHTML pages that are exported now have UTF-8 BOM added
- Added: several different styles are added to provide different styles for your web-site
- Added: CSS is used and saved for the saved html pages
- Added: You can select your own CSS file to be used
- Added: An image can be selected for the home page
- Added: You can add a welcome text to the home page
- Added: Feedback button (yellow) is added to different pages to generate a mail for feedback purposes
- Added: The statistics page now shows graphs and charts, and a lot info is added
- Added: Images page is added (per image) with extra info and clickable links of the people on the page
- Added: if files of folders don't exist, the input field becomes red, and the OK button is disabled
- Added: The Places page now also has a link to the location (Google Maps)
- Bug fix: The Add people from Bookmarks icon is now also accessible when NO person is selected in the list.
- Bug fix: Relocation of media works again. If a media is not found in the media list, the background is red. Double clicking the item shows a dialog box that allows you to relocate the file, which is than copied to the media folder of MyBlood.
- Added: Share buttons is added to upload an image to a site on the internet. We consider this feature as being in BETA for the 1.2 release. Currently available sites are:
• Picasa (you'll need a Google account)
- Added: Number of media in the list is displayed in a new way, which also shows progress will building the list of media.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.