Family Tree PHP 0.4.3
Family Tree PHP 0.4.3 has been released.
• An option was added to let living persons be shown in search results, even when the user has no rights to see living persons (only a name and birth year are shown and when a user clicks on the name, he is redirected to the login page).
• An option was added to let the contact page and the default page still be visible when users need to login to see anything.
• No need anymore to turn magic_quotes_gpc or register_globals off.
• Session.use_only_cookies and session.use_trans_sid are set at runtime (if your hosting provider allows this).
• Repositories get their own pages.
• Page texts and blog texts can have a maximum length of over 4.000.000.000 characters instead of over 65.000 (MySQL LONGTEXT fields used instead of TEXT fields).
• Dates without a valid year got the current year inserted.
• Empty dates gave problems on gedcom import, when MySql in strict mode.
• Text fields must accept NULL, when MySql in strict mode.
• Some characters caused problems in file names.
• A database query error occurred in core/posts.php when filtering on a user.
• When login was always required, a user who was not yet logged in could not change the language or template.
• Caching did not work properly anymore.
• Source TITL, AUTH, PUBL and TEXT tags were not imported properly.
• Repository ids were not imported properly and therefore repositories did not show up.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.