Brother's Keeper 6.4.4
Brother's Keeper 6.4.4 has been released.
• New option on the Lists, Sources screen to print just the one selected source.
• If you have a screen size larger than 1440 by 900 and the Edit screen font is larger than you prefer, then at the bottom of the Events tab on Edit pick Options, and then select the option for 12 point font. Then close Edit and open Edit again.
• Fixed an error if trying to attach a .wav file to a source while using Vista or Windows 7.
• When the program starts, the main screen will show a picture of your choice. Make a picture called BKscreen.jpg and put it in the BK program folder or else in your BK data folder. If you have more than one BK data folder, it can show a different picture for each database. It is suggested that you use a picture of size 640 by 480 or at least one that is smaller than your screen size.
• GEDCOM export and import can convert Hebrew characters to UTF-8
• The program gives new directions if stat error 35 occurs.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.