The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding 7.1.3
The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding 7.1.3 has been released.
• The mass thumbnail generation utility did not work when it was asked to regenerate path names if the files didn't exist (fixed).
• The GEDCOM export was not reporting the Notes total correctly if the "resume" feature was invoked (fixed).
• The people who upgraded from a previous version, the scriptaculous.js library was trying to include files that didn't exist (fixed).
• Some internal issues that could have affected searching were fixed on the Sources and Repositories pages.
• The numbers next to each child on the PDF family group sheet were sometimes showing only as boxes (fixed).
• Sources on the PDF charts were sometimes being improperly formatted (fixed).
• The PDF pedigree chart was showing living data in some cases (fixed).
• In situations where TNG could send email, the resulting error message was being improperly delivered (fixed).
• The Places page would not display if a place name in the top 30 included a double quote (fixed).
• A few numeric fields in the media table were causing trouble for the import and backup operations when no values were included (fixed).
• Some living information was being displayed on the Register page when viewed by a user assigned to a different branch (fixed).
• Searches using the "+/-" years criteria for dates did not always show the "+" sign on the results page (fixed).
• The GEDCOM import expected the 2 TYPE declaration to immediately follow 1 EVEN. If it instead came later, then the TYPE was not identified (fixed).
• Some special characters were not being properly displayed on the RSS page (fixed).
• The RSS page was using a function that only worked in PHP 5 (fixed).
• Searching for a repository from the Admin/Repositories page did not work (fixed).
• Links included in the text of some notes were not being properly converted to live HTML links (fixed).
• One of the pedigree links (on the Ancestors tab) was missing an important argument (fixed).
• Large amounts of text following the EVEN tag will now be imported as a "note" for the event instead of the event title.
• Some internal logic was added to enhance compatibility with Joomla and other CMS packages.
• The Restore operation introduced in 7.1.2 had some issues with large tables (fixed).
• Some maps were showing the wrong zoom level (fixed).
• Some formatting issues relating to special characters in place names and Google map bubbles were fixed.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.