Legacy Family Tree 184.108.40.206
Legacy Family Tree 220.127.116.11 has been released.
• Added FamilySearch tools (only effects those with a new.familysearch.org account)
• Added FamilySearch status icons to Family and Pedigree views (this option can be enabled/disabled at Options > Customize > General tab > FamilySearch > Integrate with FamilySearch
• You can now manually add or change a FamilySearch ID (Person identifier) in the Individual's Information screen.
• The yield temple icon now means that ordinance work is reserved or in progress
• Added an Advanced Search button to the Possible Matches tab
• New temple icon - the temple icon with a red X indicates that more information is required for ordinance work. There is also a new filter for "ordinances needing more information"
• Added a Reload button in the main toolbar with three options: 1) Reload Legacy database. 2) Reload current person (use this if you've made changes to a person and want to "refresh" their information in LegacyFS. 3) Refresh FamilySearch information (this will check the refresh ordinance status for all linked persons to get the most up-to-date status.
• BIC is now correctly showing on Ordinance Status tab
• Added "Suppress Living" option to the list of names
• Added a Legend tab in the lower left giving illustrated explanations of what the various icons represent
• DNA - added the DYS635 and Y-GATA-A10 markers for Ancestry's Advanced Paternal Lineage Test (Y-Chromosome 46).
• File Maintenance - added a few more checks for locations and temples relating to some of the newer LDS fields (like initiatory and confirmation)
• LDS - added Oquirrh Mountain temple to the master temple list
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.