GRAMPS 3.2.0 has been released.
• In the Help Menu -> Menu Status, all available plugins are visible. All plugins can be hidden, saving resources and hiding options you do not need.
• Many under the hood improvements have occurred that should improve performance enormously. New features are implemented as plugins that can be hidden.
• Performance improvement example: Insertion of a new person in a family tree with 30000 people previously took 4 seconds on a 1.4GHz PC running Gramps 3.1, but now takes milliseconds.
• There are new views, and some existing views have been greatly improved.
• People view can now be sorted on the columns.
• A Place treeview is present, nicely grouping your places under country groups.
• GeoView has left it’s beta status behind and shows your data on an online map (OpenStreetMap or Google Maps, a fast internet connection is required).
• Help Menu -> Extra Reports/Tools open a webpage with downloadable views.
• Styled Notes now in most output formats that support styles.
• New languages.
• Select language in which report should be created (not yet available in all reports).
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.