FamViewer 2.2 has been released.
• New Notes feature allows users to add a note to each individual in the database and then email all of the New Notes to themselves. New Notes can be emailed as a simple text message or all the New Notes can be included in a GEDCOM file.
• Display of adopted children has been improved. If a person in the database has multiple sets of parents you can switch between display of these multiple sets of parents in a way similar to the way multiple spouses are displayed.
• Repository information is now displayed in the Sources view.
• Multiple names are displayed for individuals on the Person view. Each name included in the database for an individual is displayed on its own line in the Person view.
• Parsing of names has improved so all prefix, suffix, and nicknames will be displayed correctly.
• Parsing and display of Address information has been improved.
• If an imported file fails to import due to a 'bad file format' error the start of the offending file is displayed in the error dialog to help diagnose the error.
• Numerous GEDCOM parser improvements and performance improvements have been made.
• Display of some Notes and Sources has been improved.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.