Tree to Go 1.0.1
Tree to Go 1.0.1 has been released.
• 1st generation iPod Touch users can now install Tree to Go.
• Fixed a problem with the display of photos in a tree.
• Fixed the most common situation that would cause a crash on startup
• Fixed an issue that could cause a crash while loading a tree.
• Clarified messaging that registering for an Ancestry.com account is free.
• Improved messaging for users with trees larger than 2,000 people.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.