The Complete Genealogy Reporter 2010 build 100131
The Complete Genealogy Reporter 2010 build 100131 has been released.
• New: Microsoft Word output.
• New: Multiple Volume reports, including a separate file for each volume.
• New: Watermarks.
• New: Cross-referencing (with hyperlinking) from Direct Relations section to Ancestry/Descendant charts.
• New: Media files with internet file specifications (http and ftp URLs).
• New: Numerous new preference options in response to customer requests.
• Improved: Support for Family Historian GEDCOM files.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.