ScionPC 7.3 has been released.
• "Possible Duplicates" report
• Full support for custom, user-defined fact types
• Option to specify records to display on loading a database
• Facility to merge duplicate people
• Facility to merge identical notes, sources and repositories
• Modern versions of Microsoft Word now understand the pictures in reports
• Narrative-style reports now (optionally) document data source references
• Improved GEDCOM compatibility
• Enhanced Regnal Date Converter
• "Copy and paste" of people now includes evidence
• Enhanced "right-click" navigation in Ancestors dialog
• Minor bug fixes and program enhancements.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.