Personal Ancestry Writer II 91
Personal Ancestry Writer II 91 has been released.
• Previously, the list of people displayed when the Find Person button is clicked (or command-F is pressed or Person menu > Find Person by Name is chosen) was limited to 30,000 people. Now all people on file are displayed, regardless of how many there are.
• The same is true of the list of tagged people displayed when the Find Tagged button is clicked (or option-command-F is pressed or Person menu > Find Tagged Person by Name is chosen).
• The same is true of the list of names displayed when Edit menu > Copy Name, Tag menu > Tag People whose Names Contain, or Tag Menu > Tag People with a Place Containing is chosen, as well as for the list of citations displayed when Citation menu > Edit Citations is chosen.
• The Reference Guide was updated to remove references to the above list limitations, and to add an explanation of marriage intentions to the topic Basic Data Entry > Dates.
• Titles at the head of HTML reports that contain non-ASCII characters are now displayed correctly.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.