GenealogyJ 3.0 has been released.
• UI: new MDI paradigm with all views in one workbench
• Usability: edit operations available in top level workbench menus
• Usability: reorganization of menu items/easy access (Edit, Tools, Reports)
• Usability: 5 recent files File menu
• Usability: date entry fields understand separator during entry (e.g. typing 5.5.1970)
• Usability: drag&pan in various views
• Usability: various simplifications, ease of use improvements, tweaks of the interface
• Usability: quick lists for references/relationships of persons in editor
• Feature: editor handles multiple media for individuals, events, etc.
• Feature: screenshot to clipboard (tree, timeline)
• Feature: option to print NxM & scale-to-fit
• Feature: removal of rendering file limitations - auto-derive suitable media to render in trees (blueprints)
• Platform: Windows Vista/7 compatible installer
• Platform: Mac compatible Application w/ Mac feel
• Data: option to maintain SURN|GIVN information
• Data: option to maintain AGE information
• Data: option to auto correct names/surnames
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.