FamilyTreeFactory 126.96.36.199 has been released.
• Fixed bug: Under Windows Vista and Windows 7 a message "The program might not have installed correctly" could appear after installing and after uninstalling the program.
• Important change: In the GEDCOM Options dialog the new profiles are managed. GEDCOM Options profiles save all options selected on the other tabs.
• Important change: In the Treeview Options dialog the new profiles are managed.
• Because of the introduction of profiles for Gedcom Options and Treeview Options, the Tools menu and the toolbar have been simplified.
• In the Treeview Options dialog, Box Colors tab, Assignment of Ancillary Color Schemes sub-tab, the conditional assignment (dependent on personal data) now can evaluate also source data.
• At the creation of Placeholder records for ancestors, now excluded persons are better taken into account.
• At the creation of treeviews Great-grandparents' Descendant Tree (Parents and grandparents 1x central), now excluded persons are better taken into account.
• In the Treeview menu two new function have been added: Back/Forward in the Selection History.
• If record numbers have been entered for godparents or witnesses in the Personal Data dialog, now a hint window will appear showing the names of the persons, when the mouse points to the data field.
• Some small improvements and corrections.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.