Bee Docs' Timeline 2.10
Bee Docs' Timeline 2.10 has been released.
• Input Managers known to cause conflicts are now blocked.
• Application specific URLs are supported in event links (MailTags, etc...).
• Added new help articles on Movies, PDF, and Keynote.
• Streamline license purchasing process.
• Fixed: Problem with multi-row timelines with hidden tick marks.
Please note that there is a graphics bug in Mac OS X 10.6.2 that negatively impacts the 3D performance of Bee Docs Timeline. They are working with Apple to get this issue resolved.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.