Pajek - Program for Large Network Analysis 1.26
Pajek - Program for Large Network Analysis 1.26 has been released.
• Proportional reduction of error reported as result of partitioning signed networks.
• Several minor changes in reporting results of partitioning signed networks included.
• Possibility to use larger / smaller shapes in Export matrix to EPS added.
• Possibility to use thicker lines for dividing clusters in Export matrix to EPS added.
• Dotted lines for dividing clusters in greyscale Export matrix to EPS added.
• Procedure for symmetric-acyclic decomposition modified to enable macro execution.
• Parameter Large Network added to Options/ReadWrite. When number of vertices is larger than this value, additional questions or warnings appear during Pajek execution.
• Nets/Cross-Intersection and Nets/Intersection generalized to take line values into account (Add, Sub, Mul, Div, Min, Max, 1st, 2nd).
• Net/Transform/Remove/Triangle added (removing arcs belonging to upper or lower triangle).
• Net/Transform/Line Values/Constant added (min or max of line value and selected constant).
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.