Legacy Family Tree 18.104.22.168
Legacy Family Tree 22.214.171.124 has been released.
• Version 7.4 includes a special "pre-release" edition of our New FamilySearch integration tools which lets users:
- Match their Legacy individuals with FamilySearch individuals
- Combine potential duplicates that exist at FamilySearch
- View the real-time ordinance status of individuals
• After installing the update, you will be asked if you want to turn on the FamilySearch integration tools. At this time only LDS members should say yes (FamilySearch accounts are currently restricted to members of the LDS church while they conclude their testing).
• The FamilySearch tools have been officially certified by FamilySearch, but the tools are still in "pre-release mode". This means that 1) not all of the features that we want to implement are available, but we want you to get started (the rest of the features will be released in version 7.5) and 2) there are still a few minor (non-critical) bugs to resolve.
• LDS Screen - Fixed an error 5 problem.
• Descendant Book Reports - Fixed a problem where duplicate lines were referring the reader to the wrong page number.
• Descendant Book Reports - The "Show line back to starting ancestor" option was not printing for reports where source footnotes were used. Fixed.
• Family Picture Tree - Name placement improved on fourth generation. Privacy option added.
• Marriage Screen Phrases - Changed some of the rules for when "married someone" is used.
• Merge - Fixed an error 9 in Find Duplicates.
• Report Indexes - Names with [[Private]] portions were showing in the index. Fixed.
• Source Template Screen - Fixed the icons and tooltips on the Spell Check, Wordwrap, and Strip HTML buttons.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.